Tres Hombres (Spanish for "three men") is the third album by the American rock band ZZ Top. It was released in 1973. The album was the first time the band worked with Terry Manning as engineer. It was a successful combination as the release was the band's commercial breakthrough.
ZZ TOP - TRES HOMBRES LP
- 1 Waitin' for the Bus
- 2 Jesus Just Left Chicago
- 3 Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
- 4 Master of Sparks
- 5 Hot, Blue and Righteous
- 6 Move Me on Down the Line
- 7 Precious and Grace
- 8 Grange, la
- 9 Sheik
- 10 Have You Heard?
- 11 Waitin' for the Bus - (Live, Bonus Track)
- 12 Jesus Just Left Chicago - (Live, Bonus Track)
- 13 Grange, la - (Live, Bonus Track)